Our Services

Generally, brokers will call us to place the following types of risks:

  • First insurance

  • Multiple and/or types of mortgages

  • Balance of mortgage coverage

  • Claims frequency

  • Previous cancellation

  • Criminal or otherwise difficult record

Buildings that are:

  • Vacant or un-occupied

  • Under construction or renovation

  • Subject to zoning laws

  • Residential with commercial occupancy

  • Fire loss remains


More specifically we can write the following residential risks:

  • Homeowners package

  • Assureds not residing in Québec

  • Condo unit-owners package

  • Rented dwellings (short, medium or long term)

  • Rented condo units

  • Mobile homes

  • Secondary or seasonal residence/cottage

  • Tenants package (including above commercial establishment)

Commercial risks include but are not limited to:

  • Arcades

  • Commercial buildings

  • Bars/including with erotic dancers

  • Brasseries/Sport Pubs

  • Restaurants

  • Hotels/motels

  • Massotherapy centres

  • Rooming houses

  • Pawn shops

  • Cabinet/furniture makers

  • Small contractors